Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!

Despite the majority being really into Halloween again this year, I must admit I was not one of them. In fact, I went as far as turning off all the lights at the front of the house, closing all of the doors, and ignoring the door bell ringing every few minutes? Bad person? Perhaps.
I'd like to think I'd maybe have got more into the swing of it, had I of had plans. Who knows.
My sister however, did have plans (aged 11, she has a much cooler social calender than I do...), and asked me to do her hair and make up. This is the end result, I LOVE IT! 

10 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I'm not a major Halloween person at all! Everyone always seems to go crazy over it. If I lived in America where everyone loves it, I may get into the swing of it. However I don't live in America and I'm not a fan of Halloween:)

    Freya
    xxxo
    http://sayyourrightwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. most people for halloween here, want to just get all sexy dressed and go to a party to get drunk etc.
    it's not the same as when you're a kid, unfortunately but getting dressed ups a highlight.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t like Halloween too but This year I´ve celebrate It going out with some friend to my best friend party. We were alone watching films in her house :)
    Your sister look great :)

    charmingflopy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a fab halloween xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Thank you so much for following my blog. Your sister is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry but I am with your sister. I love Halloween hahaha. I like her hair. Good blog.

    Pass for my blog if you have time :D
    xoxo from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sister looks great! I love halloween like your sister, its just too much fun. I get alittle too excited about making my costume =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting costume! I like halloween too!Nice Blog

    www.designedby.name

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! ur hair looks so cool here :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Congratulation! I award a blogaward to you!
    This is the Link.
    http://catwoman-likes-fashion.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete