Tuesday 14 September 2010

first of all your such an inspiration to me! i love your blog so i just made my own and so basically what i wanted to ask you was what can i wear with a bright blue shortsleeved ( to the elbow) cardigan its long to about just belown my bum :D

Thank you! You should send me a link to it so I can check it out :)

First of all there are many different ways you can wear it: slouchy, buttoned up, belted, layered up, tucked in or pull the two ends together and tie them. For each of these ways there are different looks.

I terms of slouchy, wear it very loose, leaning more to one side, and team with anything from jeans and a cool tee, to a dressed down black dress with boots.


Belt up to create a more smart, pulled together look, stick to thing to medium width belts, in colours such as red, tan or a leopard print, to add a touch of A/W trend. Wear with skinny jeans or leggings for a slim line lower half, as the shape with be created with the waist defining belt.

Layer the cardigan with a jumper or a tee, with a chunky scarf and some boots and jeans for a lovely laid back Autumn day look.

Tuck the cardigan into a skirt such as an A-line, to create a cute yet smart look. A sand/camel shade again would be versatile and on trend. Add a belt or a statement necklace to bring the outfit together. This can be used for day or night, just add the appropriate shoes!

The two end can be pulled together and tied for a fun 50’s style look. And would look great with some high-waisted denim shorts or a high waisted skirt, wear a simple cami underneath to stop it looking too fussy.

I hope some of these idea’s have helped! X

1 comment:

  1. thankyou this has really helped you can follow me if you want but my blogs not amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete