Sunday 24 April 2011

Style Stealer: Karen Gillan

"I want to style myself based on Karen Gillan, could you give me some help/advice? XX"


Karens style is quirky with a slight vintage feel. I think some of her outfits aren't something you should necessarily completely mimic and so here I have picked for you a selection of pieces as opposed to creating exact outfits.

Every piece that I have chosen has a slight quirt to it, whether it be a play with shape, pattern or colour, which I think you should have as a key rule for when working an inspired look.
Check out charity shops and vintage stores for blouses and dress with fun collars and textures and then team it with a simple jacket and some ankle boots, for a perfect take on Karens style.



Washed PU shorts: Warehouse, Black Ankle boots: ASOS, all other: Tophop.

2 comments: