Sunday 30 January 2011

Formspring Q&A's.


“Hello, I was just wondering where you got your shirt you wore in 'Last night’ blog post, thank you.”
Hi, it’s from Topshop & is available on Topshop.com in 2 different colours!

“On your blog, did you paint those leopard print nails yourself?! It looks so good!”

They are actually from Next- I got them in the sale for £2! However, I do sometimes do the leopard print myself, which you can see on my post here! Click here!

“hello :) Great blog! I was just wondering where you got the black shoes you're wearing in this post... 'http://missyelz.blogspot.com/2011/01/last-night.html' ? and If they were recently in stock? Thankss:)x”

Thank you! :) The shoes are actually from New Look, although I got them in the sale so I’m unsure if they will have them anymore, unless they have gone back to normal price! Maybe try eBay?! Good luck!

“i'm wanting to grow out my fringe. So random but wondered if you knew any ideas on doing it fast?”

My fringe seems to grow at the speed of light anyway, its just the rest of my head that struggles! Unfortunately I am TERRIBLE with hair, although if I were you I’d look into the supplements you can take for hair and nails? Let me know how you get on!

“The shoe tree in this photo : https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4s3pSBtvp_Rz4TGFTFV3EtWCN-7PqsVFSiq-e3pUBuufGeW-Ty72WHcUqK93SuiiTnNUx1otBwNcf2t_1ta1tPyZvxFAQUJbfyAcyKDaTnpfwwbHvzMoO8FH3l4n6I7HD2S1I_maOx7Mw/s640/ne+wagain+029.JPG where is it from? I've wanted something like this for ages!! thanks x”

Hi! I got it for Christmas but my Step Mom tells me it was around £3 from the Studio Cards catalogue!

 XXX

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're such a gorgeous trendsetter.
    Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog.
    and guess what. You deserve an award. :D

    http://mymycares.blogspot.com/2011/01/award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete