Saturday 18 December 2010

hi, i love the idea of wearing a crisp white shirt similar to this http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/103598 although i can't afford D&G prices, so i'll find a cheaper alternative. i have a few ideas but i want a second opinion & respect yours!

I think they can look superb. I think it's important to get a good quality shirt soit can survive the wash, is well cut and has a good fit, so it looks crisp. My advice would be to get one from a european high street store, such as Zara or Mango, as they are good quality in good classic shapes and styles. Due to this I think they are worth the £30-40 quid.
Here are a few of my favourites.




In the day I would tuck it into a pair of dark denim jeans, a good belt and some smart flats and for evening I think it would look fabulous with leather (or PU!) in trouser or short form.
But anyway, go for it, and let me see the photos! X
 
Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment