Friday 14 May 2010

what app's do you have on your iphone that you'd reccommend?

I LOVE solitaire, but that's not everyones cup of tea!
(and I love the Britains got talent app, because I'm a little loser).
'chic feed' is brilliant because it collects all the best images from sites like lookbook and chictopia which you can browse through quickly by just sliding to next.

I also like Zara, Chanel & net-a-porter.
and ebay is a life saver!
F network has all catwalk video's on which is cool, and NYLONmag is cool (so is following them on twitter)

I have a fun 'Hello kitty camera'

and Facebook, twitter, myspace and my 02 are also really useful.
Finally Shazam is brilliant, because if you're listening to a song and don't know what it is, it will recognise it, give you the song title and artist and then gives you an option to purchase it!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment