Tuesday 4 February 2014

What I wore.


Jacket, joggers, top & sneakers; All Topshop, Watch: ASOS, Sunglasses: Primark, Clutch; Zara.

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well!
I thought I'd share with you today's outfit.  I've accidentally dressed as a bit of a poster girl for Topshop. But then again, there's very little new here, ever since Topshop started to stock size 4, my wardrobe has had a boost and my bank balance has had a kick in between the legs.
This is the first proper outfit I've had on since Saturday, as I've been in recovery from the wild night out I had ever since! So to ease me in I've gone for a laid back outfit today with just some faux leather joggers teamed with a slouchy basic and some sneakers.
I'm going out tonight for casual drinks later for a friends birthday so I'm now off to figure out what I'm going to wear for that. Ah. No rest for the wicked!
If you don't already, if you're interested, follow my Instagram where I post more outfit pictures and general nonsense; Missy_Elz.
Over & out. XXX

3 comments: