Sunday 21 April 2013

What I've been buying.


I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite recent purchases. I've spent the past few months just head to toe in black and grey and wearing a woolly hat, but now we are getting into the 'warmer' (HAAA) months, I am pushing the black to the back of my wardrobe and going for splashes of colour and playing around with some prints.
I'm still really into simple, clean cut pieces, but I can't continue to walk around dressed like I am in mourning!
I bought these blue laser-cut platforms from Topshop last week in the sale, I have been lusting over them for a while, but refused to pay £80 for them, but when I saw they'd gone down for £40 I decided it would be criminal not to!
The red blazer is my most recent of purchases, from MANGO and I can't wait to wear it!
Its such an amazing colour and will be perfect to throw over just a basic and a pair of jeans, either with some heels or some ballets!

Clockwise:- Platforms: & Dungaree's: Topshop, Green & black sandals, printed shirt and bag: Zara, Sunglasses & lipstick: Topshop, Trainers: Nike and Red Blazer: Mango,.

6 comments:

  1. love the dungarees, it's nice to see something a bit different other than the bog standard denim ones. I love your style X
    39augusts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those shoes the mint ones from zara and blue from topshop!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! :) xx

    http://tillysstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of everything! Love the Zara bag and the sunglasses so much!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mint sandals, they will be such a nice pop of colour to an outfit!
    hiddenbetween.co.uk

    ReplyDelete