Sunday 12 February 2012

Weekend!


Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
This weekend I went shopping with my friend and then went out last night for one of my friends birthday.
When I was shopping yesterday I put my River Island credit note to good use and purchased the sheer scarf print shirt that I featured in one of last weeks post, I love it. I originally bought it to wear last night but I ended up wearing my slutty leopard dress instead because it was SO cold.
I only really intended on buying something from R.I- because of the credit note and some eyelashes but I also ended up buying this new orange jacket, a spiked bracelet and a black silk kimono (which was £3!! Will show you in another post soon!)
I am literally in love with this jacket, I can't wait to wear it, I think it's going to be one of my summer saviours. I'm not really a pastel fan (sorry S/S 12 fiends) so I'll be wearing brights to dress up my monochrome and denim.

I didn't get 'round to taking any proper pictures of last nights outfit so I thought I'd share with you a few of this weeks instagram pictures instead, which to be fair to gives you a gist of what I wore yesterday day and night and my new top!

 I think I have quite a hideous week ahead so I apologise if I don't get 'round to posting again, although I will try.
If not, I hope you all have a wonderful week, oh and have a fabulous valentines day!
I am representing single ladies this year for the first time in a while, so will be doing ZERO other than work (unless Olly Murs comes to Birmingham and sweeps me of my feet!)
What about you lot?! Lemme know! :)


11 comments:

  1. Love your mint clutch, gorgeous! x

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour of that clutch is so refreshing! I'd never have thought to wear it with red but it looks really good!

    awww sorry about being single, mmm maybe Ryan gosling can sweep you off your feet too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the things from the second picture! They look amazing together! ;)


    P.S Nice blog and style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the green purse with the orange blazer- so fabulous xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg such perfect combinations! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is your "slutty" (lol love that!) dress from? It's divine! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the looks, amazing belt!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i love all your looks/outfits. Loving the leopard print.You are seriously stunning love.

    Great post and great outfits!

    FOLLOWED!!

    My fashion/beauty blog.
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit <3

    http://t7cell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete