Monday 9 January 2012

It's been a long time.

Hello everyone, I know it's been an age again, and I am sorry to those who wish to see more from me.
One of my New Years Resolutions to to blog more and so starting from today I shall be putting this into practice!

First of all, a big hello to my new followers :) I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas period and a great start to the new year!
I shan't bore you all with the list of things Ive done over the past month, and unfortunately due to lack of camera right now I don't really have much to show you on the outfit front, but I did make a little collage of things I received for Christmas, which I intended on sharing with you last week but was unable to do so.


This year I didn't really ask for clothes as I buy my own all the time and so wanted things that I don't really buy for myself. Over all, it was a good turn out! What lovely things did you guys get?

I am now on Instagram, which is a photo sharing app for iPhone, so for those who are keen on seeing what I'm up to, eating, drinking and wearing, follow me :) My user is Missy_Elz. It'll be nice to see some stuff from you guys too so if you're on it, make yourself known! I also have twitter which I use everyday- link is at the side! <<

Anyway. Here are a few snaps from recent weeks that are on my profile that I thought I'd share with you.


That's all from me for now. I hope you are all doing well, I am going to go and feed my face now and then get into bed. SIGH!

XX

4 comments:

  1. Love it. You received some beautiful items. Look forward to your OOTD posts. Happy New Year.
    Natalie
    http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be so cool, if you would start to post daily again <3


    http://beri-svea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love.
    try the urban decay all nighter spray it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, where are your red/maroon shoes from? x

    ReplyDelete