"I'm a bit picky with my style and was wondering if you could suggest some wardrobe basics I like things between Hayley Williams and Rachel Bilson and I'm on a student budget ha! thanks, btw LOVE the blog :)"
I've created 3 day looks which I think channel the natural style of both these ladies, all of which include items that are all under £50. However, first of all, here's a few little things to think about when on a budget!
- Both these girls staples include good denim- which I'm sure you already have (!) and is a key item in all their day time looks.
- Cut up an old pair of jeans to make your own DIY frayed hem shorts- they'll be more personal and will save you money.
- Basic vests in white, black and grey are perfect to wear under statement waistcoats/jackets.
- Check sites like eBay and charity shops for grunge style tee's and vintage waistcoats for one of a kind items.
- Use accessories to give your outfit a grunge edge such as; layered necklaces, wayfarer style sunglasses, bowler hats and fringed/studded bags.
Outfit 1: Boots: ASOS, All other Items: Topshop
Outfit 2: Bag & flats: ASOS, All other items: Topshop
Outfit 3: Hat & Boots: ASOS, All other items: Topshop