Friday 25 February 2011

Ways to Wear- Coated Jeans

"I really want some black wet look jeans (I don't know the proper name for them) but I can't spend too much. Think you could help me out? And how would you wear them?"

Hello, my favourite coated jeans are the Moto Jamie from Topshop, as they are a great cut and super versatile (click here to view), I have the shorts version and they are comfortable, look great and wash well. They are £40, however £36 if you can get a NUS number, and it's also free delivery on Topshop.com until tonight!

Here I have created 4 different looks for the jeans, for different occasions: smart, casual and somewhere in between!

(All items Topshop)

11 comments:

  1. Please can you be my stylist? LOL!
    I love all the outfits you put together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i really love those jeans.. they really do look so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect outfits! those jeans are pure perfection!
    love your blog..:)
    drop by..dijanamakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dot shirt, Is it cropped? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices...Love them all...:)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! especially with those shoes

    <3, New Follower
    Everyone loves a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. very nice outfits. i love them :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog!julietspen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the third one, those wedges are so amazing, would look perfect with the jeans, Lovely blog, SusieXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! LOVE your blog! I subscribed, and I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    Check mine out if you get a chance :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete