Saturday 3 July 2010

I need someones advice! I need some trousers for when i go abroad. However, I have a pear shaped figure and I'm finding it quite difficult to find fashionable trousers that suit me. Do you have any suggestions as to what sort of trousers I should look at?

The best advice I can give is to wear light fabrics with a nice cut and drape- too stiff will gather and accentuate area's which you may rather not. Fluid fabrics are key. I would avoid heavy pleating/gather around the hips/crotch area, as well as the harems that have the large pockets on the hips (even if they are black!), as they make the waist look a lot larger than it is- on everyone! Finally the large graphic prints that are available are worth steering clear of.
New Look have some nice light pairs in key trend colours such as beige's and khakis, as well as a grey. G21 has some beige with small floral detail for a pretty yet less daring approach, and warehouse & Topshop are also worth a look around (topshop, particularly for the khaki shades!).
X

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment