Thursday 29 July 2010

Hey chick, I know this is a little off topic but I need some advice! What are your views on going commando? I have a friend that does it and I envy her so much, I'm just not sure if I'm brave enough to bare all lol! Any thoughts? xox PS LOVE your blog!

Haha, brilliant.
Well! it's not something I (or any of my friends to my knowledge) have tried, so I'm not particularly clued up on the subject.

However! I had a little think, and I think it very much depends on weather, item of clothing and what you'll be doing (think lindsay Lohan getting out of a car...next days headlines 'FIRE CROTCH TAKES ANOTHER BREATHER).
A gust of wind could leave you very exposed, as could forgetting to cross your legs perfectly.
I also have doubts about the whole affair after reading an article on 'going commando'.
(read here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article64471.ece).

So I've come to the conclusion, it is perhaps something for harem pant days!

Let me know what you think/how you get on!

X

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment