Monday 26 April 2010

for my 18th we're going round the clubs in my local city and we want to dress up but still look nice! we're thinking greek godess, geeks or cave girls so far. do you have any ideas what to wear? photos from when you've dressed up would be great :)! thanks

I know exactly what you mean about dressing up but looking nice, I think that that can be harder than imagined. I'm not a huge fan of dressing up because peoples themes are usually shit like new rave and sexy school girls, which knocks me sick.
Personally I have dressed up as a Greek in a toga and a geek a coupe of times. (I'll add some pictures). A friend of mine went as lady gaga and looked fabulous, i think it's a fancy dress that you can do loads with, I also like the idea of going as other divas/musicians.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment