Thursday 14 November 2013

Wish List

Bag: Debenhams, Skirt: Topshop, Headphones & Earbuds: Net-A-Porter, Juicepack: Selfridges, Pyjamas: River Island, Beanie, Necklace, Shoes& Lipsticks: also Topshop.

I thought I'd share with you guys some of the things I have been lusting over this week. Most of which are surprisingly girly for me!
The pink Birkin style bag is Jasper Conran for Debenhams, and is a limited edition piece to celebrate their 200th birthday. Only 200 were made. This bag is so beautiful in real life and would add such a fabulous pop of colour to my usually morbid looking outfits!
The skirt is Topshop, but £100 will be no more than an item on this list for me, especially as I have both of the black vinyl skirts from there but have never worn them.
The tech bits are for my daily commutes. I can't travel without loud music playing throughout the entire duration and so some good headphone are required and my rhinestone ones from a couple of years ago have broken. (waaa). The phone case is also a juice pack, which I am in dire need of considering my iPhone 5 battery is so shit I have to carry around my 4S too as a back up.
These lipsticks will be in my next purchase line up. As I've said before, Topshop lipsticks are my absolute favourite over any others, and this super dark one in 'Ruthless' will be so good for a vampy look- which I am loving at the moment.
Finally, THESE SHOES. Oh my days, no words. Just look at them......
XXX

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks. The headphones are actually my favourite, they look amazing. I can't go anywhere without music either!

    ugh-asif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that pyjama set
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely enjoy just reading through all your blogs. Just wanted to let you know that you have individuals like me who value your work.
    Empire hockey games

    ReplyDelete