Thursday 24 October 2013

Style Stealer: Givenchy

-->

As of late I have been completely obsessed with Givenchy.
My heart will always be more with the edgier styles and things with a bit of an attitude and so some of the pieces from the last couple of collections have left me completely enamoured. However, not so much with the price and so I thought I would share with all of those who like me, love the pieces but not the price tag, how to get the look at a much more bank balance friendly price.
Some of these pieces have been everywhere recently seen on magazine covers such as Elle Fanning on the cover of Miss Vogue Australia, as well as the likes of Amanda Seyfried, Anna Dello Russo, Rhianna (sporting the flame sweater in a fash-off with a penguin- see Instagram, I've not lost my mind) and even little North West has a custom mini Bambi t-shirt.... I'm officially jealous of a 3 month old, nice one Riccardo Tisci.
My favourite piece from the Autumn/Winter '13/'14 range is the Neoprene Bambi sweater. I love how Lily Collins wore it alone with just some heels and a vampy lip, definitely an outfit that I'd love to wear on a night out, plus a couple of layers of fake tan though, I couldn't rock pale like our Lily can.


(Image taken from RCFA)

I’ve tried to get as many high street pieces as possible as opposed to going down the eBay dupe route, purely because I personally really dislike the postage and waiting around element to ordering from certain online retailers and I’m lucky enough to work in the middle of a huge shopping centre and so I like things to be a little more accessible. And more importantly, other lovely bloggers do the ebay thing way better than I could do & so I’m leaving it to them!



Bambi Sweater: Primark
Floral Chiffon Blouse: Zara
Mercerized Sweater: Zara 
Satin T-Shirt: River Island
Faux Leather Sweater: Topshop 
Nude Ankle Boots: Kate Bosworth for Topshop
Chain Ankle Boots: 'Strike' by Kurt Geiger
Rottweiler T-Shirt: River Island
Textured Gold Chain: H&M
Watercolour Floral Dress: Red Herring @ Debenhams

What are everyones thoughts on the Givenchy lines? 
Let me know your thoughts on the stealers, and if you purchase anything Givenchy inspired!

Over & out.
XXX

1 comment: